As people get older, their skin starts to lose its firmness, leading to issues such as laxity or sagging. This process of skin loosening ultimately results in the formation of small fat pockets, causing bags under the eyes, jowls, and other displeasing changes.
Who is a good candidate for FaceTite?
Candidates for FaceTite are patients who are struggling with signs of aging, such as skin laxity, fine lines, and small pockets of excess facial fat but are not willing to go through with a surgical procedure, such as a facelift.
Additionally, the following requirements can determine candidacy for this procedure:
- Are in good physical and mental health
- Are free of all serious medical conditions
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have not undergone any facial treatments for at least 6 to 8 months
- Are at a healthy weight that is unlikely to fluctuate
- Are dealing with skin laxity that is only mild or moderate (not severe)
- Are not currently ready to undergo a surgical procedure
- Are struggling with a double chin or jowls